Seven-g F/A-18 fighter Forum

Official Seven-g Forum


You are not connected. Please login or register

New Guy saying hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Guy saying hi on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:03 am

sting


ENS
ENS
Hi Guys,
I just joined and wanted to say hello. I'm looking forward to the release of F/A-18 and plan to be one of the first to purchase it. See you all in the virtual skies. God bless.

2 Re: New Guy saying hi on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:34 pm

cmatt


RDML
RDML
Welcome aboard, we think you will be happy with the result. Don't let 1.03 fool you, there have been significant developments since then.

3 Re: New Guy saying hi on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:39 pm

sting


ENS
ENS
cmatt wrote:Welcome aboard, we think you will be happy with the result. Don't let 1.03 fool you, there have been significant developments since then.
I'm sure that there have been and I'm looking forward to the finished product. I enjoyed the demo to.

4 Re: New Guy saying hi on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:17 pm

BeakerVBA


CAPT
CAPT
sting wrote:I'm looking forward to the release of F/A-18 and plan to be one of the first to purchase it.

You'll have to beat me to it. Wink

5 Re: New Guy saying hi on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:41 pm

sting


ENS
ENS
BeakerVBA wrote:
sting wrote:I'm looking forward to the release of F/A-18 and plan to be one of the first to purchase it.

You'll have to beat me to it. Wink
Hey Beaker. How have you been? I'm looking forward to seeing the VBA's perform on 26 March '11.

6 Re: New Guy saying hi on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:11 pm

BeakerVBA


CAPT
CAPT
Hey mate, doing well! We're gearing up fast for that show... it should be a blast! Very Happy How about yourself?

7 Re: New Guy saying hi on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:39 pm

sting


ENS
ENS
BeakerVBA wrote:Hey mate, doing well! We're gearing up fast for that show... it should be a blast! Very Happy How about yourself?
Totally cool. No complaints... God is good all the time!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum