You are not connected. Please login or register

some suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 some suggestions on Fri May 20, 2011 3:02 pm

johnsmith

LTJG
LTJG
Yo,

It would be great if cmatt becomes our teacher, he would do video which shows us how to fly a f18 with explication simple and detailed (with subscribes), (to cmatt) do you want? I had say jane's f18 manual was great to learn it but I'm not enough good at english or enough brave to read everything Rolling Eyes !
I thought one day, I love simulation but I love arcade, why I love arcade? The mission are very exiting so I propose to mix missions exiting with the simulation! A pursuit in the grand canyon( you must make this map!), you're alone, If you take altitude you die because of sam, you've 2 aicraft at your bottom and there is AA in the canyon, and you must become to your base to give vital information! La classe non?! Cool ... I've a great idea, do you know Skyline? alien vs human, there is a part when predator, f22, f35 ... come to fight aliens and the b2 shoot them with A NUCLEAR BOMB!! Twisted Evil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRyRvjsIvKk 1:34 1:55 well! Just a lot of action and that all!

ps: the progress is in stand by? Sad 77% since march.

thanks

2 Re: some suggestions on Fri May 20, 2011 6:41 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT
John, try to be patient. As far as "arcade" anything goes, I believe that's not the point of this simulator. The idea is to make as realistic a simulation of the F/A-18C as possible, so I hope they won't spend any time on game modes... you can get that from Ace Combat if you need it.

3 Re: some suggestions on Sat May 21, 2011 1:46 am

MudRat02

CDR
CDR
Beaker is on the money in regards to their priorities as far as I'm aware. I just want an accurate Hornet sim first and foremost. It would be cool to have some sort of side missions to be scored on, maybe like what FSX has but could revolve around actual competencies ie. 1v1, 1v2, dissimilar, formations, landing...airshow routine!? Would be cool, but ancillary to a good sim.

I think you'll have a very hard time selling the idea of Hornets vs. aliens to the sort of crowd that is watching this sim Wink

4 Re: some suggestions on Sat May 21, 2011 3:46 am

johnsmith

LTJG
LTJG
Yes I overdoing for the alien but yes I want a simulator if not I would play to ace combat but when I played to lock on, falcon I switch on the autopilot and the tv and I brought food! I just want to add one more. Missions with more action (and a nuclear bomb), the grand canyon http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6mv08_fsx-ayers-rock-grand-canyon-flight_videogames (since 4:30) and I would be happy! Very Happy

5 Re: some suggestions on Sat May 21, 2011 6:20 am

MudRat02

CDR
CDR
You were watching tv enroute!? What happened to your lookout cycle and checks? Wink

6 Re: some suggestions on Sat May 21, 2011 6:48 am

johnsmith

LTJG
LTJG
200km to the next checkpoint = 20min! Neutral

7 Re: some suggestions on Sat May 21, 2011 2:39 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT
Hehe if you don't have 20 minutes patience, this simulator may not be for you. Wink

8 Re: some suggestions on Sun May 22, 2011 11:08 am

johnsmith

LTJG
LTJG
I wait, that were just suggestions!

9 Re: some suggestions on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:33 pm

peewee87

ENS
ENS
i think
a. sounds for g-load (loud airflow sounds)
b. sound slowing increase as airspeed increase
c. aircraft shake + hud jitter when bombs/stores dropped or gun is used.

10 Re: some suggestions on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:34 pm

cmatt

RDML
RDML
a. already there, or enough of an effect.
b. things don't really get louder the faster you go.
c. good idea, but the aircraft typically rolls slightly at weapon release for ejected stores, and yaws very slightly for sheared stores. You definitely hear something, but it is actual movement of the aircraft is very minute.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum