Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEVEN-G v1.03 DOWNLOAD - ANY FEEDBACK?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SEVEN-G v1.03 DOWNLOAD - ANY FEEDBACK? on Sat May 08, 2010 3:33 pm

AceFlyboy

LCDR
LCDR
This is a question to all who have been able to download v1.03 demo version.
For the sake of all, please supply feedback on it so we may all learn and help each other. Arrow

2 Re: SEVEN-G v1.03 DOWNLOAD - ANY FEEDBACK? on Tue May 11, 2010 5:57 am

pollux

ENS
ENS
A feedback to version 1.03?

But there is now a more advanced version. And besides the developers can not say what has changed to version 1.03.

3 Re: SEVEN-G v1.03 DOWNLOAD - ANY FEEDBACK? on Tue May 11, 2010 11:10 am

AceFlyboy

LCDR
LCDR
Hi Pollux, thanks for reply.
What I mean is, as far as I am aware is that a version more 'advanced' than v1.03 has not yet been released.
So, if any members have never played v1.03 before then I wanted their raw impressions and questions about it to get the ball rolling,
so that when the version after that arrives, members will have an idea of what to expect.
To use it as a measure to compare against.
To reduce to a minimum 'Frequently Asked Questions' - why, how, why not, where is, what is, when....
I would like discussion and questions from people needing to learn anything they may not yet have encountered with the Hornet.
Hands on procedures, catapult take off, carrier approach and landing, weapons delivery, air combat, navigation, joystick compatabilty, HOTAS controls, etcetera etcetera....
Just to create a forum of discussion to bring members on and interest potential members to come in and join...in.
So members help each other to grow in their expertise and expand members understanding and knowledge.
To create interest in the project.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum