Official Seven-g Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aircraft Manuals

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Aircraft Manuals on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:58 pm

MudRat02

CDR
CDR
I'm after a few Hornet manuals, at present I have two different types of F/A-18 A/C NATOPS manuals, one that sits at around 700 pages minus performance information, the other with full performance and flight envelope information and graphs for the A/B/C/D, dated Jan 1997 whereas the former is Dec 2000. I also have the E/F March 2001 NATOPS manual, minus flight envelope information. All are USN and lack the weapons system chapter.

Does anyone have a newer, more comprehensive or foreign manual for these jets? If you want to swap, I've also go the Mirage III (french), F-104D, A-4G, CH-47D, F-86K, MiG-29 and MiG-21 (both in Russian unfortunately).

All in electronic format.

2 Re: Aircraft Manuals on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:50 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT
Not quite sure if it's appropriate to discuss swapping NATOPS, since most NATOPS manuals are "authorized to US Government agencies and their contractors ... for administrative or operational purposes only." silent I don't know how the board administrators will respond, but my suggestion would be to do things like this privately. AFAIK, there is no way you're going to get a hold of any weapons systems related manuals on the internet anyway.

3 Re: Aircraft Manuals on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:51 am

Blaze1

LT
LT
BeakerVBA wrote:AFAIK, there is no way you're going to get a hold of any weapons systems related manuals on the internet anyway.
You'd be surprised Beaker Wink

4 Re: Aircraft Manuals on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:40 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT
Would I?? study

5 Re: Aircraft Manuals on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:03 pm

cmatt

RDML
RDML
Well not current western systems.

6 Re: Aircraft Manuals on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:51 pm

MudRat02

CDR
CDR
cmatt wrote:Well not current western systems.

Yeah, I'm looking for pre-HUG stuff. Not surprising we can't get our hands on definitive capability rundowns for APG-73, JHMCS, AN/ALR-67, AIM-9X/AIM-132 and whatnot. I believe the 1997 manual in its complete form wouldn't have any of the above, didn't HUG programs commence very late 90's?

7 Re: Aircraft Manuals on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:36 am

Bartek444

LTJG
LTJG
Few months ago i saw in internet JDAM manual for F/A-18C in pdf but later it was deleted. It was very cool stuff cuz there was operating modes, HUD, HSI symbology and other things about JDAM. Im pretty sure that anyone who typed "JDAM manual" in google at this time already have it Wink

8 Re: Aircraft Manuals on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:42 am

MudRat02

CDR
CDR
I've got a copy of that JDAM manual, very interesting stuff.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum