You are not connected. Please login or register

great sim!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 great sim! on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:42 pm

johnsmith

LTJG
LTJG
Yo,

I have discovered your simulator 4 days ago and I love it Very Happy , Bravo cheers . I had played at Hawx, Lock On, Free Falcon and after I would a sim with clickeable 3d pit like dcs(but I don't like a-10 and copter) so I found Seven-g. I want to know when seven-g will be finished Question ? Training is good but after do these there is nothing to do so if you can upload a mission making logiciel or a little campaign just to wait.

2 Re: great sim! on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 am

johnsmith

LTJG
LTJG
Thanks to reply! Suspect

3 Re: great sim! on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Blackfly01

LCDR
LCDR
I'll say I got the Demo 1.03 working last night and only running a Logitech Attack 3 for a stick but it has been a fun thing to fly. Going to take a bit of work to sort out the switch-ology now coming from the Thirdwire line of game and the CF18 I have been using there. Still looks like fun.

4 Re: great sim! on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:46 am

johnsmith

LTJG
LTJG
It's too long pale and I don't like the other simulators Suspect ! Can you make beta 1.04 with campaign, PLEAAASSEE?????

5 Re: great sim! on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:46 am

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT
Relax and wait... they'll finish and release in their own due time. Don't pressure them to give you dates that may change, because then you'll only be disappointed... just let it happen.

I hope they don't spend TOO much time on "training" resources. The target market for this sim is largely the hardcore crowd who mostly don't need basic instruction, or can get it from someone else on the internet. A decent reference manual would be helpful, however. Just my 2c.

6 Re: great sim! on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:06 am

johnsmith

LTJG
LTJG
Ok, thanks! I'll wait and improve my deck-landing. I don' really need trainings, and the Jane's F/A-18 manual is very good!

7 Re: great sim! on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:29 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT
Definitely a good place to start. I know this sim won't disappoint, either way. Their progress is faster than some big-name developers! Very Happy

8 Re: great sim! on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:43 pm

3Sqn_eldiablo

LT
LT
I do need training ... a lot! Every time a new simulator is coming out, there are lots of new stuff to see and try.
I was a Janes F18 fun, but landing on a deck with a FC Su33 is a way different , also Falcon changes some parameters even if it's not been projected for carrier landing. For what I tryed with 1.03 demo still something is been changed from this other sims
I think the best way to approach in a new sim is have a mind easy and taking time to learn new procedures. Results will come
Cya

9 Re: great sim! on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:50 pm

BeakerVBA

CAPT
CAPT
Obviously, we (the users) will have a lot of learning to do. I'm just suggesting that the 7G team not be begged to make an in-depth manual, because they may not have the manpower to deliver it without pulling resources from other (more important) work on the simulator. We (the users) should have to do most of the learning by experimentation and careful research.

10 Re: great sim! on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:36 pm

cmatt

RDML
RDML
And by asking questions. We can talk tactics, or employment options - the how to execute portion of the mission. Domestics, equipment set up and such. Putting it all on paper would not likely be in time for the release.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum